Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Of course Blac dikkriding ass picked Surf.
Caps has Top 2-1(1st and 3rd)

LOLOL who cares what Caps say he's from NC lololol that dikkriding shyt goes bith ways. On top of that Caps opinion are based on bis personal feelings towards the battler. That nikka hates Surf (and so do you).

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He lost to Conceited..Tbf that version of Conceited wasn't gonna lose that nite regardless of who he was facing
& the Hollow battle?
That's Nash :russ:
He was a reachfest

All facts. That's like the one time I liked Con.. Con could've ran thru anybody with those bars. :manny:

nikkas talking about Surf's rounds vs Hollow again? :mjlol:
Surf was high as fukk when he wrote those awful ass bars. Worst bars I've ever seen spit by a top tier.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
All facts. That's like the one time I liked Con.. Con could've ran thru anybody with those bars. :manny:

nikkas talking Surf's rounds vs Hollow again? :mjlol:
Surf was high as fukk when he wrote those awful ass bars. Worst bars I've ever seen spit by a top tier.
Con was on roids that night..he had like 10 slow it downs in the first round and they were all dope

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Randomly went back to this battle last week

This was back when OG "Innuendo" line-up was intact.
I can hear Quantum Physics all throughout Prez Mafia's bars.
:scust:
I didn't catch it back then because Quantum wasn't popping, now it's much easier for me to recognize his writing style.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Jay Blac the most logical blogger. He's definitely the best at breaking down battles.

Eeeeh. I'd put Chris Unbias before him. Jay Blac be saying some dumb shyt sometimes. Chris always makes sense. Even when I disagree with his black ice beard ass. I do like Jay alot though. He doesn't try to hard like these other dudes. EDIT : I agree about him breaking down battles. He does his homework....