Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
my shower head is electric powered :whew: when it gets too hot the whole block cranks the gypsy window units and the power goes out in 40 Celsius :damn:

you ever had a hole in your roof, not like from an old roof but just becausethat's how your house was built because your uncle did it himself and didn't measure properly :patrice: so you just put a big ass umbrella over it and make sure not to put a couch under it?

what about when the power lines outside look like a symbiote? :wow:

rep me :blessed:

Nah im very aware that he might have had a valid angle against Saga using that

My point is he also does that shyt in battles where it makes NO sense and comes off as pandering to a street crowd (like when he talked about how a cop might shoot him :snoop: didnt have jack shyt to do with anything)
Y'all nikkaz need to be consistent :patrice:

Nobody has a problem with Suge "whatcha life like" bars :comeon:

Y'all nikkaz didn't have a problem with

Surfs "press 9 bars" :beli:

nikkaz have spit struggle/pain/poverty bars all day. But when Chess spits "struggle/hard time bars" it's a problem :comeon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

nikkaz have spit struggle/pain/poverty bars all day. But when Chess spits "struggle/hard time bars" it's a problem :comeon:
Surf press 9 was against hitman, a dude who went out and looked for a street life when he didnt have to, it makes sense to use that angle against him

"Watcha life like" for me is similar to what big t just did to danja zone with the "kid in danger/kiddin danja" shyt, a refrain you can use to set up multiple lines, lines that Suge uses to spit bully bars at his opponent, not beg for sympathy like Chess, if you dont think there's a difference i dont know what yo tell you

I dont really fukk with too many of T tops drug tales outside of the Sno battle cuz it made sense to spit it at someone with that name, every other battle it just sounds like filler

I said this same exact shyt (to you iirc) a page or two ago, you forgot already breh? :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Surf press 9 was against hitman, a dude who went out and looked for a street life when he didnt have to, it makes sense to use that angle against him

"Watcha life like" for me is similar to what big t just did to danja zone with the "kid in danger/kiddin danja" shyt, a refrain you can use to set up multiple lines, lines that Suge uses to spit bully bars at his opponent, not beg for sympathy like Chess, if you dont think there's a difference i dont know what yo tell you

I dont really fukk with too many of T tops drug tales outside of the Sno battle cuz it made sense to spit it at someone with that name, every other battle it just sounds like filler

I said this same exact shyt (to you iirc) a page or two ago, you forgot already breh? :comeon:

Yeah I remember..... So basically anybody who raps against an apponent who isn't as street, then it's ok to "struggle/poverty/trap" talk em :comeon:

Like Verb told Hitman:

"You ain’t never been in a dope house where the dope fiends smoke up,
see that thick cloud, smell that aroma, and almost throw up.

You ain’t never had to hustle, get a pack and swear it came from the border,
that shyt don’t lock up, you hit the block up and still get it off to the snorters."

That's basically trying to trap talk/poverty struggle talkin

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah I remember..... So basically anybody who raps against an apponent who isn't as street, then it's ok to "struggle/poverty/trap" talk em :comeon:

Like Verb was told Hitman:

that shyt don’t lock up, you hit the block up and still get it off to the snorters."

That's basically trying to trap talk/poverty struggle talkin
Because Hitmans background, why are you just ignoring that part that makes it ok to use that angle against him specifically? :mindblown: he willingly joined street life shyt when he didnt have to so it makes sense

If someone used that against mike p i wouldnt fukk with it cuz he doesnt claim to be anything except a rapper

You misunderstanding what im sayin and regurgitating that wrong interpretation back at me :why: is that part of my post being censored or something so you cant see it?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Verb :wow::wow::wow:
2012 was the GOAT year in battlerap :ohlawd:
Verb vs Hitman :banderas:
Rex vs Ill :whew:
Lux vs Lost nikka(s) :wow:
JC vs Chilla :blessed:
Mook just couldn't help but stink up the place and ruin it for us :rudy:
Shyt was beautiful
full

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Are you slow bruh

You've never heard my opinion on suge and surf

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
we get it, some of these nikkas struggled.

thing is, most battle rappers grew up in the hood or in poverty..so saying it to someone else is who more than likely experienced the same thing is :beli:

my mother used to do the cut up towels for wash cloths when i lived in NY. yeah its relatable but doesn't match the impact of a punch or a haymaker
Used sugar water for milk, what your life like nikka :pacspit:

Now I sip champagne when I'm thirsty, mama I made it :mjgrin:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's a reason why T-Top struggle round against Suge fell flat....

and why his very next battle he said "for the next 9 mins imma talk about my struggle....nah i'm lying"