Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know some of you been asking about that Verb song that is apparently getting spins on the radio. Here it is

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So the homies and I were doin predictions on Roc vs Nitty I'mma share with y'all

Roc's gas will be evened out now that he joined TeamHomi who've been known to gas their artists.
So bars will be a bigger deciding factor than we predicted months ago.
Nitty will most likely have better bars than Roc if we goin by their last battles.
Roc's energy has the upperhand between the 2 so Nitty's gonna have to find a way to make it seem closer.
Nitty also has to work on his composure when Roc's gonna turn up on him in the 2nd (which he inevitably will, we know his track record:whew:) cause that shyt he pulled vs Ill Will won't fly vs Roc, AT ALL

I personally had Nitty with a 2-1 upset because son got the juice right now.
But I won't be surprised if Roc would beat him.
They won't 3-0 eachother tho.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
B-Magic's legacy upsets me :mjcry:

To me, he was undeniably the best in battle rap until he started taking battles outside of URL. That's when he started choking and forgetting his raps. He had a good showing against Con but he hasn't really had a "great" battle since he scrubbed DNA.

That terrible battle against Big T was the beginning of the end for me.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 3, undeniably the best..lol

Let's not go thru b-magics record it's worse than Surf's who been killed this past week.

B-magic is the nick young of St. Louis

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
The only wins Magic has under his belt are Chilla, Rosenberg Raw, Clips and DNA . You COULD argue he beat Tay Roc, Conceited and Daylyt, but he lost those battles to me too

He also beat bums like Jus Juice, KG The Poet and Lynx Montana, but considering he has over 40 battles that is a horrible record

Lets also not forget that as the so-called "Punchline King" he lost clearly to:

M Ciddy
Heartless
Brixx
Ty Law
Pooh Bear
PC
Bigg K
Danja Zone
Young Kannon

Last edited:

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Can't forget he put Jefferson on the 50 in dat battle as well

This 32 packer ain't Reggie White :comeon:

Tay will get that Bambaataa, I'll put you in the planet, Roc :comeon:

Bring a MAC that'll cream his back, like sunblock:comeon:

Magic had some trash in that battle too, and Roc ended his third strong and got the 1st clearly

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:Bmagic & Perm from the Team STL are guaranteed to give you multiple stumbles per battle. The shyt is just pathetic.

I'm telling you nyggas right now, Verb is being a great salesman for the upcoming Bonnie battle. He's saying all the right things. He's gonna go in there and do the exact same shyt he's been doing. His material will be better, but he won't know it well enough to have a clean performance.