Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think the results of the mistah fab card shows a couple of things

That 1, no matter how "big" your name is, if you bs you will be eventually moved on from by the fans

And 2, these guys from outside of battle rap coming in putting on these "supercards" no longer ate attractive to fans and hopefully will mean the end to these outsiders who get some sponsor coming in and messing up the culture.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

yeah, its debatable. i'm with Caps. i can't give either Diz or O a clear win on it.
they both did some things i liked and some things i didn't like.

Ardamus

Daps
and oh yeah, Hazey is having a bad year. first Lexx Luthor made him leave the venue and now Tapedeck from iBattle chain snatched him.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
O got Rd 3 clearly
Diz got Rd 2 clearly

Comes down to the 1st for me

Hard to call Diz had me laughing in the 1st but O had this one line something about silencer on a peice, peace and quiet... I fukked with that.

Can't call it

Debatable

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps
O got Rd 1 clearly
Diz got Rd 2 clearly

Comes down to the 1st for me

Hard to call Diz had me laughing in the 1st but O had this one line something about silencer on a peice, peace and quiet... I fukked with that.

Can't call it

Debatable

yeah overall, they should both see it as a learning experience tho. like if Diz wants to battle a female again and if O gets back on KOTD. Diz used the played female angle but he made it work for his style which I don't think people see. O crafted some good punches but for a different crowd, they didn't land as hard.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah thats is dumb as hell. Why wouldnt you do your best everywhere you go? That would increase your stock dramatically. shyt is backwards
Lol, that's a life question breh. If we all did our best all of the time none of us would have problems. That's a human nature issue.

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
and oh yeah, Hazey is having a bad year. first Lexx Luthor made him leave the venue and now Tapedeck from iBattle chain snatched him.

then gave the cheesy "90s sitcom opening credits" smile like he didn't just get punked :russ::russ::russ::dead:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same

Cant think of another sport this opinionated
Boxing, gymnastics. Anything judged basically. Battle rap is even worse because there aren't official winners/judged battles for the most part.

It's not a sport anyway from a technical sense in the first place though.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas have no business sense. The fact that URL is the biggest league shouldnt mean shyt, put on good performances else where. Means more potential booking, which means more money.

Not like Surf battles often so he could always get damn near top dollar at other leagues who ask for him

Yup. It was one rounder. 4 or 5 minutes of bars, that's all we wanted. He could have even snuck a mixtape verse in there if he performed it well. But this is a new low.
:dead: @ rex/surf being less than 10 minutes total

What makes it even more pathetic is that the average argument between Rex & Surf probably lasts 2x as long.