Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas have no business sense. The fact that URL is the biggest league shouldnt mean shyt, put on good performances else where. Means more potential booking, which means more money.

Not like Surf battles often so he could always get damn near top dollar at other leagues who ask for him

Yeah thats is dumb as hell. Why wouldnt you do your best everywhere you go? That would increase your stock dramatically. shyt is backwards

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah thats is dumb as hell. Why wouldnt you do your best everywhere you go? That would increase your stock dramatically. shyt is backwards
He don't battle off URL enough for it to matter and his name is so big that he's gonna get a bag even if he half asses it because name recognition >>>>>>>> performance when it comes to how much they get.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
day been recycled before, he dont care either especially now that hes on url, this sucks cause good matchups or potentially good matchups get ruined by having it on other leagues where the battlers dont care, though there are battles off url where nikkaz bring it but theres gotta be some other motivation like your ranking or smthg

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:Rex and Surf bringing back that vintage................

TOTAL SLAUGHTER feel lmao

I guess Cortez gets his room back, and Surf has to take the couch now. I'm not sure that will bother him much though.

395DBAe.jpg