Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I always had a soft spot in my heart for Un Kasa. He's an angry midget, but the stuff he says is so preposterous it just catches my ear. I mean dude said "I'm the Bruno Magli kid". The mental image of Un Kasa in a pair of $500 Italian dress shoes. :dead:

I mean they do make 3-4 pairs of sneakers, but would Un know that? I mean he might be able to pull a pair of these, but that's about it.
img-thing
to this day I wanna randomly yell "speakers do the wop, RIMS DO THE MACARENA"

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hell Rell does battle I wanna see him face a Cyssero or something like that, because I feel like it would fit together well style wise

Ideally I would say Goodz, Rex, Reed or T-Top. Ruga might die against a heavy puncher. I'd prefer Goodz, but I think they're cool with each other.

Hell Rell vs 40 Cal with JR Writer as the special guest time keeper

Book it

How about JR Writer vs Ty Law? I wonder if it bothers him that Ty jacked his punching style. Or maybe he doesn't even know who Ty Law is.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
DNA isn't as beloved as Clips but....

People enjoy DNA in the building & people watch DNA battles. Whatever appeal that WE believe he has, he has a little bit more than that.

There are 100 Hot 97 "Funkmaster Flex freestyles" on Youtube, of those 100, 3 of them are from battle rappers. He is one of those three (Mook, Clips & DNA). :manny: His likes to dislikes ratio is the best of the three...
Surf just did one last night too.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
early 2000s nostalgia is gonna make this battle happen and we're all gonna regret it

post-match clarity gonna hit hard after this one

Yup. And it's safe to assume he's looking for "the bag" unless we hear otherwise.

"Fam who was that stupid looking white boy who got Cassidy a quarter mil? "Lush One"? What you mean, like an alcoholic or something? damn these whiteboys crazy... 200 stacks though... I need to holler at him... and you know we got the Oxys on deckington too. he need to come and fukk with a real boss"
Ruga-600x401-e1384908684716.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yup. And it's safe to assume he's looking for "the bag" unless we hear otherwise.

"Fam who was that stupid looking white boy who got Cassidy a quarter mil? "Lush One"? What you mean, like an alcoholic or something? damn these whiteboys crazy... 200 stacks though... I need to holler at him... and you know we got the Oxys on deckington too. he need to come and fukk with a real boss"
Ruga-600x401-e1384908684716.jpg
lmao i'd be happy if they filmed the faceoff and then the battle got canceled