Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

I'm thinking it's someone relatively new. There's the possibility that him being allowed to take Tay Roc over at UDUBB means a favor is owed to Smack.

I hope I'm wrong. I can tolerate Ars vs Brizz or Ave, but I'm not sure I'm interested in seeing him against any of the other new guys. I want to see him vs Danny Myers, but URL isn't putting that on NOME. I want to see him vs Hollow but Hollow probably thinks he needs to prove himself more.

I can see Arsonal vs Brizz. It makes the most sense stylistically if it's a newer guy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born was getting a little better looks when he was with QP. In fact, if he was still fukking with QP, KOTD would have never told him to do a GZ battle imo.

Born, Lottazay, Qleen, Remy :jbhmm:

Bonnie the only one who doesn't need him.

He's like DNA, except he works the lower tier leagues that you have never heard of. He'll get you battles though.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Looks like URL is really tryna hoe everybody and not pay them. With those BL battles, you can probably count on one hand the guys who got paid.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Looks like URL is really tryna hoe everybody and not pay them. With those BL battles, you can probably count on one hand the guys who got paid.

Rum
Ill Will
Yung Ill
B Magic
maybe Ave
Day probably got another 500
maybe Swave

The rest of those nikkas didnt get shyt for BL

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not too big on Born, but it's pretty insulting to try to get Born to battle for free. I wouldn't blame him if he never battled on URL again.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only on Born's side because he was deceived. If he were to show out vs Brooklyn Carter like he did vs Superwriter, he'd instantly start getting more offers from different leagues.
He has way more to gain than URL in this situation. But I can't rock with the psychological warfare at all.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude 3-0'd verb at the crib :dead: had his mans ad libbin and everything

nikkas in his own city dont respect him :wow:
Did you see the Hennyman battle?

"When I'm at home I'm paranoid"

Verb already told you but you weren't listening :sas2:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what the Born Legacy series is about. nikkas battling for free and getting text messages like this from bytch ass Norbes when they ask for compensation for their work. Smh
#FreeFootageSeason never ended :wow: