Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watchin conceited untold truth pt. 2

URL did hitman and con foul with that battle :martin: no wonder hitman dont fukk wit beasley like that, so much behind the scenes fukkery involves him telling nikkas shyt and tellin other people somethin else

Also peep how he says he got a cut of the KOTD Massacre PPV and it didn't amount to much at all. So much for PPV being the holy grail.

He also said you can only make money off of battle rap in NY, or something to that effect.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So do y'all think B Magic already had his deposit for the KOTD Bunker & Mistah Fab event battles when he decided not to attend Born Legacy 3, or nah?

If URL isn't paying him more than the other leagues are at this point, does it make sense for him to go back to URL? I'm starting to think he hit his ceiling on that platform.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So do y'all think B Magic already had his deposit for the KOTD Bunker & Mistah Fab event battles when he decided not to attend Born Legacy 3, or nah?

If URL isn't paying him more than the other leagues are at this point, does it make sense for him to go back to URL? I'm starting to think he hit his ceiling on that platform.
URL barely calls him anyway :manny: he has way more matchups that can happen on other leagues rn imo

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Quantum Physics and Ms Hustle goin back n forth in Unbias right now

The amount of Slow-It-Down's and entendre's QP's dropping on her are just :wow:

And he's stayin on TOPIC w/ them shyts :damn:

QP might be hands down the most entertaining ass nikka when he doesn't battle. That live blog he did in Unbias was epic.

Just had me like :whoo::heh: with all of what he was sayin about writing for Casey Jay when she battled Robin Rhymes and how it is when these guys write for female battle rappers. And he was talking crazy about Debo. fukked up thing was QP didn't even say anything at first and thats why this happened.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Hit us with some screen caps

I can't find the thread, but when I find it again I'll post some shyt.

He went live, said he'd show one of his hoes ass if he'd have 150 viewers.

Son kept his word and had shorty poppin. Son WYLIN!!!
14195186_940944232684460_3652911084935653196_o.jpg

:takedat:

Eat my nikkas :blessed:

He Toptier with the hoes, fukk what nikkas talkin bout LOL :salute:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QP v Hustle videos was a waste of time

A bunch of shyt talking about insider convos between them and somebody QP is fukking and screen shots taken out of context