Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's entertainment. DNA isn't going to shoot you, don't be a cornball. Battle rap is largely based off of "The Dozens" which is most certainly rooted in Black culture.

Excuses. I love battle rap but don't sit here and pretend that shyt ain't ignant as hell. nikkas get up on stage and disrespect black women and glamorize killing black men.

It is what it is, own it.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuses. I love battle rap but don't sit here and pretend that shyt ain't ignant as hell. nikkas get up on stage and disrespect black women and glamorize killing black men.

It is what it is, own it.

Nah you sound stupid, it's entertainment. Regardless of how tasteful you may find said entertainment, there is nothing to "own", I've been to several Smack events and I've never been touched by any of the bullets from Hitman's guns. Charlie Clips even tried to put one in my chest like Derrick Rose, I didn't feel a thing.

I'd even go as far as to say that the existence of a league like "WeGoHard" actually REDUCES crime, for the most part all those guys are all from the hood, it gives them a hobby.

If we use your logic, anyone who has EVER participated in a potentially offensive form of ENTERTAINMENT shouldn't have a voice regarding matters of culture.

Colin Kaepernick is a football player, football is a brutal sport which my wife finds offensive, does that mean his protests are meaningless?

:camby:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you sound stupid, it's entertainment. Regardless of how tasteful you may find said entertainment, there is nothing to "own", I've been to several Smack events and I've never been touched by any of the bullets from Hitman's guns. Charlie Clips even tried to put one in my chest like Derrick Rose, I didn't feel a thing.

I'd even go as far as to say that the existence of a league like "WeGoHard" actually REDUCES crime, for the most part all those guys are all from the hood, it gives them a hobby.

If we use your logic, anyone who has EVER participated in a potentially offensive form of ENTERTAINMENT shouldn't have a voice regarding matters of culture.

Colin Kaepernick is a football player, football is a brutal sport which my wife finds offensive, does that mean his protests are meaningless?

:camby:

Ahh, the "it's only entertainment"..."we just speakin on what happens in the hood"

shyt always sound dumb as fukk to me, but whatever.

I'm still tryna hear how a nikka gonna put one in my daugther dome (dot her dome) :banderas:

:stopitslime:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ahh, the "it's only entertainment"..."we just speakin on what happens in the hood"

shyt always sound dumb as fukk to me, but whatever.

I'm still tryna hear how a nikka gonna put one in my daugther dome (dot her dome) :banderas:

:stopitslime:
How's it any different from movies where hundreds of random people die? Those directors aren't taken to task for that shyt at all so why should a rapper?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QueenzFlip is a funny ass nikka :russ:

"Got 40 year old ladies acting like they 20 up on the radio" (c) QueenzFlip
yee-angela-large.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Syah boy is one of those nyggas that I look at, & I just don't like him. The type of nygga you don't even know personally & he hasn't done anything to you.

I don't know if it's the fitted hat with those stupid ass glasses, I don't what it is, but I don't like that nygga.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Syah boy is one of those nyggas that I look at, & I just don't like him. The type of nygga you don't even know personally & he hasn't done anything to you.

I don't know if it's the fitted hat with those stupid ass glasses, I don't what it is, but I don't like that nygga.
prolly cuz he best friends with TODD, that shyt rubs off