Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:snoop:

I don't want to hear shyt from the "Smack needs to hold events outside of NY" crowd anymore. These are the venues you get when you leave the city:

CsHKhcoVYAAvQ5H.jpg

Yoooo the bars that's gonna come from this shyt. :dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the fukk Smack attaching his name to such a product?

This is what TBZ wanted. URL needs to leave NY right?

Every event outside NY has been in some dusty hole in the wall. There's clubs they could book but they either can't afford them or they can't sell enough tickets to fill it to capacity. Los Angeles can't do better than this but yall want Lux to take a battle away from home:stopitslime:. There's only about 40 people under that tent including Smack and Beasley. They cheapen their brand every time they go OT and deal with these bum ass nikkas. Look at the ceiling :scust:

CsIm-toUAAALQbN.jpg

I'm bookmarking these pictures and every time you guys start talking about "leave NY" I'm going to shut you down :umad:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is what TBZ wanted. URL needs to leave NY right?

Every event outside NY has been in some dusty hole in the wall. There's clubs they could book but they either can't afford them or they can't sell enough tickets to fill it to capacity. Los Angeles can't do better than this but yall want Lux to take a battle away from home:stopitslime:. There's only about 40 people under that tent including Smack and Beasley. They cheapen their brand every time they go OT and deal with these bum ass nikkas. Look at the ceiling :scust:

CsIm-toUAAALQbN.jpg

I'm bookmarking these pictures and every time you guys start talking about "leave NY" I'm going to shut you down :umad:

I'll leave your roof with holes, that's the traffic two event! :mjlol:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
After watching DNA vs Chef Trez a memo needs to go out to all battlers that referencing the following movies is banned:

Friday
Above the Rim
Juice
Menace 2 Society
Boyz n the Hood
Meteor Man

There's plenty of other black movies to choose from.

LOL, I was actually thinking of this earlier. nikkas need to reference shyt like Crooklyn.....or maybe some Master P movies to switch it up.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'm not going to go in URL for having the tent action just yet for just the sole reason: we still need to see and hear how the battles sound when they drop; if the quality of how they are presented are nice then, all jokes side....the battles could be good product.....I know I know, they said they'd do this and that and SM6 is supposed to happen and BL3 hasn't dropped....calm down....still need to see the final product in the end. The last Traffic card had some decent camera work and the sound was aight. I'm willing to wait it out and see what happens.

Last edited: