Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I remember nikkas was defending Caps during the Deebo altercation

This is why I never did. He's a scumbag and has done shyt like this routinely. Him being a cripple doesn't give him the right to be a piece of shyt

Now if Bill gets this nikka hurt badly, I won't feel nothing

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I remember nikkas was defending Caps during the Deebo altercation

This is why I never did. He's a scumbag and has done shyt like this routinely. Him being a cripple doesn't give him the right to be a piece of shyt

Now if Bill gets this nikka hurt badly, I won't feel nothing

And what the fukk exactly is Bill going to do or have done to anybody. This is the same nikka that swore up and down his boys were going crazy when Suge was bullying this nikka.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
And what the fukk exactly is Bill going to do or have done to anybody. This is the same nikka that swore up and down his boys were going crazy when Suge was bullying this nikka.
Not my concern if he does or doesn't do anything. I'm just saying if he does, he's well within his right to take it as far as he wants

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Yeah if Caps got hands put on him again, he literally asked for it this time :francis:
Caps be violating, he told Debo to SMD and people acted like those aren't on site words. That being said, I'm not with people trying to kick him out the culture over this. Definitely flagrant, but that's between him and Bill Collector. He felt like Bill been lying and disrespecting him so he violated him. Distasteful mentioning that man's dead daughter though.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Caps be violating, he told Debo to SMD and people acted like those aren't on site words. That being said, I'm not with people trying to kick him out the culture over this. Definitely flagrant, but that's between him and Bill Collector. He felt like Bill been lying and disrespecting him so he violated him. Distasteful mentioning that man's dead daughter though.

nikkas didnt have this energy with Roc when he disrespected Caps dead mother. nikkas love picking and choosing.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

Mentioning wife or kids is a great way to have even the meekest of people people a foot in your ass