Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering what she named the league that's likely a wrap for that. Can't throw "Chrome 23" events with your son fighting a murder charge.

I thought it was interesting that Smack chose not to sue her. Smack likely knew more about what she had going on than we did.

I think Smack knew it would have been a bad look, and that it would have turned off a lot of people even if he was in the right. It was a very calculated decision not to burn a bridge.

Besides, Remy’s approach to battle rap was all wrong, which I said at the time. I’m not gonna go deep into it, but she didn’t come into the game with new talent and energy. She used the same talent that everyone else uses where the matchups are already dry.

I think Hitman had the right idea of using the old UFC model, which is introducing/ branding talent through the reality tv platform. It’s a very effective approach. The problem is he put it on an app that no one was going to buy. :russ: He botched the whole thing.

GTX? TMT Battle League? :mjlol:Nyggas always thinking some new league is going to emerge and run shyt.

One of these leagues need to holla at Milton Bloe. He had one of the hottest leagues with his own talent. He also brought that same energy when GOTG started. This is a guy that could really help the URL with new talent.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
anigif_sub-buzz-476-1656612466-8.gif

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best way for JC to get Lux to come outside is to beat Verb and Hollow back to back. Verb acting like a ho though.

Didn’t surf give him a chance to show his worth? He himself fukked up the lux bag by sticking his tail between his legs when it was time to show. After that, his dumb jay whiskers looking beard got down low and stopped calling lux out. We ain’t forget.