Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I wouldn’t want to work with these bytch ass battlers.

Do you think Danny should earn the right to battle Lux for having the heart to nut in Ehart?

8mHuk20.jpeg

That nikka dont deserve a damn thing.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Mook and Hitman on the spaces was hilarious

Bruh had Hitman call Nick Cannon, only to ramble on for so long that Nick had to get off the line and then told Hitman “Nick wouldn’t tell you the truth anyway”

:dead:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was battle rap saved this weekend brehs? :ohhh: Lux and Nitty gave us a classic
I don’t think fans really want it to be saved, they wanna complain and cry, lol. I was reading in here that NOME was ass until Lux and Nitty saved it…I watched it the other day and liked almost every battle except that first bullshhit surprise shhit, lol 🤢. Dope event…the whole event should have pleased the fans imo, Nitty and Lux just hammered it home, pause. They need to put that on YouTube and stop being shortsighted…even if you can’t monetize it, it’s amazing promo and will get everyone talking..

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Los might need to get that medicine, dude is trying his best to make the Diddy movie

Diddy had you around all this time and didn't really want you in the camera

Who remembers that blassic hotep predator get together with Lux, Hollow, King Los, Daylyt and Bro Polight?

Aww man watching again I'm IMMEDIATELY uncomfortable. I was joking at the beginning of this post but why dude can't keep his hands to himself?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood why battlers never saw the value of doing a group project. It would generate more attention then their solo projects.

NWX was suppose to put out an album but it never happened

Why isn’t EFB doing an album?

Hell what if Lux & Mickey did an album?

Or Lux, Mickey, & Daylyt?

These battlers do a poor job at using each other as resources unless they’re writing battles together.