Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
easy to talk tough behind the keyboard..i would smack ya goofy ass irl & tell ya bytch to come here

Do BBQ sauce come with them twitter fingers? You wont do shyt shut the fukk up fakkit you across the other side of the nation making threats, knowing you wouldn't go out of your way to come see me at all. Wipe the spit off when you done.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Watching Jay Blac and Unbias recap that mook/hitman spaces

Hitman: "We all see how you livin"
Mook: "Make that an angle"
Hitman: "I aint gotta talk about that, I been knew you was a fukking bum nikka!"

Then Black said it got worse than that
:picard:

Mook said he willing to do the battle in STL. Said he sent back the contract ARP sent unsigned because of something non money related.
Seems Mook trying to maneuver the battle to be on URL.
The way Black talking, ARP doing this battle is outta the question. Seems Mook manager was doing some dealing behind his back. Seems Beasley's issue with Hitman is the price and not releasing to youtube. Black said Hitman said his price w/o a youtube drop is 200k.

Edit: This nikka Mook is erratic. That nick cannon part tells everything. nikka is an habitual liar lol. Finally got Nick on and Mook wants to change how he framed the shyt to hitman lol. Even the Amber chick that seems to be on mook's side couldnt even say Mook wouldve kept Hitman off Wildnout.

This Froze breakdown of it when it went left :mjlol:
Him talking about being offered the Twork battle:dead:

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t lie. I rather see JC than DNA on that kill list.

Then again, I prefer seeing saga than dna against lux so that ain’t saying much.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Naw sorry small room good for nitty vs Lux

Geechi vs hitman
Hitman vs Mook

In a small room is going to suck.

I always factor in how companies are supposed to re Coup their money. They need a return on their investment. You will kill battle rap going full small room removing ticket sales at the doors and going full ppv in this bootleg heavy culture.
you know I felt like this too, but then I saw hitman and will. :jbhmm: I’m just tired of the card full of mid due to the crowd making it wack.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I won’t lie. I rather see JC than DNA on that kill list.
Just off skill I think JC vs Lux would be better. I never really cared for DNA. I respect the grind and pen he has, but for some reason I never liked him.
When factoring in the how DNA shytted on Lux bad after Lux turned him down, I want to see Lux vs DNA. I can see Lux wanting to make an example outta DNA for all the shyt he was talking. nikka did like a 2 hour live shytting on Lux. I think that's where Nitty got the vulture shyt from iirc.

Daps
Watching Jay Blac and Unbias recap that mook/hitman spaces

Hitman: "We all see how you livin"
Mook: "Make that an angle"
Hitman: "I aint gotta talk about that, I been knew you was a fukking bum nikka!"

Then Black said it got worse than that
:picard:

Mook said he willing to do the battle in STL. Said he sent back the contract ARP sent unsigned because of something non money related.
Seems Mook trying to maneuver the battle to be on URL.
The way Black talking, ARP doing this battle is outta the question. Seems Mook manager was doing some dealing behind his back. Seems Beasley's issue with Hitman is the price and not releasing to youtube. Black said Hitman said his price w/o a youtube drop is 200k.

Edit: This nikka Mook is erratic. That nick cannon part tells everything. nikka is an habitual liar lol. Finally got Nick on and Mook wants to change how he framed the shyt to hitman lol. Even the Amber chick that seems to be on mook's side couldnt even say Mook wouldve kept Hitman off Wildnout.

This Froze breakdown of it when it went left :mjlol:
Him talking about being offered the Twork battle:dead:

This when I left the spaces, shyt got corny when they started arguing about shyt outside of battle rap

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Battle rap is so unprofessional. Between leagues fronting battlers money when they’re down bad and battlers not feeling the need to be properly prepared, no wonder battle rap is where it is today.