Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The Mike P wife jokes are lame.
Ryda hit before she was with Mike P. So Ryda can use it a battle against Mike P, but nobody else really should be talking about her. Not random fans, not battle rappers in spaces.

Nah that shyt still funny fukk Mike P

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daylyt is cursed.

He has gone on record saying he wants to smash Puff

He tried to ruin Total Slaughter

Aktive n'em don't mess with him at all

He is the cause of the URL v RBE lawsuit

He came around TDE now that shyt is over with

J Cole gives him big look and now Cole is MARKED OUT

There is more if you think about it. Some blogger will eat well off this

Last edited:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

These nikkas really dont know what an entendre is. This isnt an an "octuple" entendre. For it to be that, it has to be ONE phrase that means 8 different things. THIS dumbass nikka is just playing on different phrases. And Chilla used to do that shyt all the time. I fukking hate this dude.

Daps
These nikkas really dont know what an entendre is. This isnt an an "octuple" entendre. For it to be that, it has to be ONE phrase that means 8 different things. THIS dumbass nikka is just playing on different phrases. And Chilla used to do that shyt all the time. I fukking hate this dude.
Be quiet, nerd.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka trynna convince is a scheme is a octuple entendre lol.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Be quiet, nerd.

j-cole-apologies-for-throwing-shots-at-kendrick-on-his-new-v0-OGRuY3M5NWQ1N3RjMfAl10JLh2TJZ93TZRxrByihskPGc2yOrdEh5HLfG3NE.png

Ok

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But if JC said it...