Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Just listened to a bit of the Surf call. Surf really didnt say anything out the way. BCM were just being messy on the phone with Surf from the lil bit I heard :manny:

Surf shouted out Ez(BCM was sorta lukewarm on that) and bigged him up. Surf said Ez moving crazy but said he still gun titles. Said he would be rooting for Ez in a battle against Twork, but as a BR fan Ez isnt just gonna clear a 100% Twork.
Moving crazy cause he didn't do what Surf did when ARP offered him a bag to battle? If Eazy went back to URL and said Remy tried to give me this, they would've put that nikka in a 3 battle deal and it wouldn't had been worth it.

Suge, Clips, Twork isn't better than a battle on YouTube against Hitman Holla

JBQH

Pro
Daps
People want ARP to respond on the clock like these are diss records. Beasley interviews and they give ARP timelines and deadlines? ARP video comes out and there was no rush timeline for a response from that side. Just more examples of people picking who they want to believe in a situation versus just being unbiased and waiting on it to play out with details.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Small Room: Lux Clear 30. Lux can do what ALL these nikkas do in his sleep. The only thing Twork got over Lux is vocal projection. Nobody writes/raps/& performs general non direct bars better then Beloved.

Big Stage: Twork would have a better chance to survive, possibly win a round, big crowds are gullible to overhype a lot of shyt he says, because he always "raps" for reaction.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol why do people still book Qleen? I don’t know if it is Twork or Top that is sick, but no other leagues besides URL should ever book Twork. This Bau nikka is just other lick for battlers. I doubt if he will do another event. How many battle fans are really going to buy this PPV? I don’t see how he can make a positive ROI on this.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol why do people still book Qleen? I don’t know if it is Twork or Top that is sick, but no other leagues besides URL should ever book Twork. This Bau nikka is just other lick for battlers. I doubt if he will do another event. How many battle fans are really going to buy this PPV? I don’t see how he can make a positive ROI on this.
To give him credit, Qleen has been showing up recently. But yea, none of these folks was taking these battles seriously. Bau bout to have Pedo bars just to show how "woke he is" or some shyt.