Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I'm scared for that Hollow/ Will battle. It's a legit 50/50 on being either a classic battle or trash
Facts, they both be shootin airballs...but can drop 50+ any given night too, you never know. Ill Will's delivery makes a lot of his trash/mid sound passable tho, I noticed that shyt with him in madd battles, he be saying some reachy/weak bs a lot, lol.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Wow just wow @ Bob wire and bond fire

14f591.jpg

LOLOL I didnt even see "Bob wire".

nikka spelled it just like his old ass pronounces it "BAAAHB wire" lol dumb geriatric fukker

14f591.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’m referencing battle rappers in general breh. None of these mufukkas can spell. Daylyt is the most extreme example of this.
That's literally a technique to learn to rap, no reason to overthink this one, just some of them do it nonstop cuz you never know when you gonna stumble into something fire

iirc mickey was doing that with daylyt one day and that's where the "quill" shyt came from too

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's literally a technique to learn to rap, no reason to overthink this one, just some of them do it nonstop cuz you never know when you gonna stumble into something fire

iirc mickey was doing that with daylyt one day and that's where the "quill" shyt came from too
Nah breh, y’all just reaching for whatever reason lol. These mufukkas can’t spell and it’s okay.