Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz and Twork are my favorite battlers ever...but yeah, Goodz and his resume gotta get the fukk up outta here, lol. He don't battle enough man, that's the main reason. I was gonna say Cal because personally I just don't find him and his style appealing at all...but his resume is crazy and he's been doing his thing consistently for wild long.

Am I bugging the fukk out or what. What memorable moments has clips had that ya keep him for? All I know him for is being annoying with the freestyles and crowd and battlers, always crying, and being mad corny…. He has some highlights but none to make me not pick him to gtfoh out the rest. Goodz is out here giving out stage presents for Christmas, shine was moon walking on verb’s head and teaching dna about true physics, twork was strapped in on verbs neck, calicoe stood tall with lux, threw tay roc around like a rag doll, and told ya Detroit carry that shyt on there laps.

What memorable moment has clips had that tops those?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I bugging the fukk out or what. What memorable moments has clips had that ya keep him for? All I know him for is being annoying with the freestyles and crowd and battlers, always crying, and being mad corny…. He has some highlights but none to make me not pick him to gtfoh out the rest. Goodz is out here giving out stage presents for Christmas, shine was moon walking on verb’s head and teaching dna about true physics, twork was strapped in on verbs neck, calicoe stood tall with lux, threw tay roc around like a rag doll, and told ya Detroit carry that shyt on there laps.

Are you being serious right now? :dead:

Look at Clips 3rd for Rex. Look at the run Clips went on to start his career. The stretch mark rebuttal against Serius Jones is an all-timer. "What the fukk happened to Surf day?" What he did to Roc the first time, then producing a classic with Roc the second time. His battles against Big T, Verb, X Factor.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Guess you didn’t start watching clips until recently?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Clips vs Roc part 1
Clips vs X-Factor 1 rounder on Superbowl Sunday
Clips vs Surf
Clips vs Rex (Especially the third round)
Clips third vs Shotgun Suge
Clips second vs Twork
Clips vs Lu Castro recently

Clips isn't a personal favorite but when he's on his A game he's damn near unbeatable and has a shyt ton of moments.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clips vs Roc part 1
Clips vs Surf
Clips second vs Twork

Clips isn't a personal favorite but when he's on his A game he's damn near unbeatable and has a shyt ton of moments.
Not to mention, since people forget this I think, Clips was basically considered consensus Mt Rushmore before he battled Hollow and Lux.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips vs Roc part 1
Clips vs Surf
Clips second vs Twork

that third was cool against Rex but his stumbles make me not appreciate it. Tay roc was a goodie. Can’t front…. I don’t remember any of those other battles as memorable but will give them a rewatch.