Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did (as far as we know) accuse him of getting nikkas 60 and 30 year sentences unrightfully

I haven't seen the battle so I can't speak on it. I am only going by what Slade said in the video. He cooperated with law enforcement and confirmed the individuals in the music video responsible to pistol whipping and sodomizing his brother.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I haven't seen the battle so I can't speak on it. I am only going by what Slade said in the video. He cooperated with law enforcement and confirmed the individuals in the music video responsible to pistol whipping and sodomizing his brother.
Roc did a subsequent interview with one of the supposed victims swearing Slade got folks football numbers. When the corresponding paperwork was asked for, the clown stalled.

He eventually did an in depth interview with Fruit Basket Williams where he admitted he had no paperwork. To some it looks like he was a hater, and Roc took the bait.

Sidenote: Where was Sodomy mentioned :dame:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually listening to that clip now. He gives a logical take. Dude has low-key grown on me as a personality. He's an entertaining guy to listen to IMO.

Even though the podcast game is oversaturated, I think he's someone who could do well. I don't understand why he talks for free on clubhouse unless he's getting paid for it.
Attention is his currency is why he’s on Clubhouse like this.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Why does Roc owe an apology to a guy that admittedly cooperated with law enforcement and confirmed identifies officially on record?

Cus he claimed that the man got people locked up. That is the problem right there, if breh jus said "you was talking to police" then yeah, feel how u want to. But actively getting someone time is an entirely different sort of situation together, something that roc himself insisted on.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

Nah, he actually did the opposite. They wanted him to admit that a gun was drawn in a fight and he basically said "nah, that's not what it is. We're all friends, it was just a scuffle". Which, according to slade did nothing to help the police's case, which is why it was never used again and it appears in no paperwork.

Sidenote, what did wack say exactly?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he actually did the opposite. They wanted him to admit that a gun was drawn in a fight and he basically said "nah, that's not what it is. We're all friends, it was just a scuffle". Which, according to slade did nothing to help the police's case, which is why it was never used again and it appears in no paperwork.

He cooperated. In addition, he said their names in the paperwork. Did you read it?

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

wack went off hearsay completely without really knowing the paperwork or slade's story but pretty much just said if he was trying to cover it up for them by initially saying he didn't know them, saying he knew them as childhood friends instead of street shyt, and then denying a gun being on the scene, it's not snitching

again tho, this was people explaining the situation to him and him not knowing anything really about the situation