Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yep, the idea that KShine is gonna end his career on Jakkboy Maine is straight up Cappptain Crunch
He said he's talking about URL but he's still gonna battle, but I doubt he's leaving url. Where he gonna battle? RBE? They can barely afford to throw a big event more than 1 time a year

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting but

Disaster is not black, my question was more what if a black dude did? Daylyt looks like the type who would do it i didn't watch is KOTD battles so anyone knows if he did it?
You never saw Mook vs Solomon? Or Nitty vs Solomon? Or literally ANYONE against Solomon lol. Nobody is “canceling” a battle rap for something they say during a battle, at least not the Jew stuff. Battle rap is intentionally overt disrespectful, plus it’s too niche for mainstream “canceling” anyway. These dudes don’t have endorsement deals or Pepsi commercials to snatch away lol.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
it feels like its a matter of not being paid as much as he wants

that was his first reason for not wanting to battle jakk and now it's gonna happen on Saturday

nikka gettin outta there before they start treatin him like he rum nitty
I just don't buy it. If URL can't pay him his worth than for sure no other league can