Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

i believe in regular battle rap tierlists but listen
a one rounder?

nobody's touching rex

we need a one rounder tierlist. put rex on a nome/sm interlude and the building gonna crumble

plus the nikka knocked his own hat off on accident, caught it, THEN slammed it? :ohhh:

oh yeah irving plaza foundation wouldn't be the same after that

Last edited:
Daps
a one rounder?

nobody's touching rex

we need a one rounder tierlist. put rex on a nome/sm interlude and the building gonna crumble

plus the nikka knocked his own hat off on accident, caught it, THEN slammed it? :ohhh:

Rex in a 1 rounder lite work :blessed:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I was thinking about the Kanye shyt and what would happen if someone said some shyt about jay EWS in a battle?

Would battle rap cancel him? If the answer is no does that mean jay EWS don't got power in battle rap?

Or maybe battle rap is just irrelevant? Lol

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I was thinking about the Kanye shyt and what would happen if someone said some shyt about jay EWS in a battle?

Would battle rap cancel him? If the answer is no does that mean jay EWS don't got power in battle rap?

Or maybe battle rap is just irrelevant? Lol
Disasters 3rd versus Iron Solomon was a Holocaust theme. In result, KOTD had a 30 second disclaimer up before the video started basically stating that those weren't their views.

They knew to walk a fine line

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Disasters 3rd versus Iron Solomon was a Holocaust theme. In result, KOTD had a 30 second disclaimer up before the video started basically stating that those weren't their views.

They knew to walk a fine line
Interesting but

Disaster is not black, my question was more what if a black dude did? Daylyt looks like the type who would do it i didn't watch is KOTD battles so anyone knows if he did it?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
a one rounder?

nobody's touching rex

It would’ve been an earthquake lmao

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Rex owned up to his past "mistakes" in battles and said he won't add this battle to the list, meanining battling a kid with go to verses lol and the kid was talkin' that shyt in their face off

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh I get why URL have these nikkas sign exclusivity contracts but it's to a point where I don't see that's fair for someone like Ave or A-Ward despite he never battled on URL ever. A battler like Ave shouldn't sign no exclusivity contract, let him get his money on whatever league..
It’s not about fair.