The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
A better question is where this idea that Wonder Woman is supposed to be either some brolic broad or built like a video vixen came from?
Wonder Woman has looked like a regular old white bytch since the day she was first drawn.

Adrienne Palicki is a pretty chick but she has no hips and zero ass meat.

Lol you just contradicted yourself without eam realizin it.

Ya say Wonder Woman was a basic regla ol lookin white bish then proceed to critique Adrienne by pointin out da same apparent physical attributes ya just said made Wonder Woman...Wonder Woman. :skip:

But anyways, when I think of an amazonian alien bish dat can hang wit Superman, Batman, etc...last image in mah mind is dat of some frail 5'4 suburban housewife. But dat's just me. :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lol you just contradicted yourself without eam realizin it.

Ya say Wonder Woman was a basic regla ol lookin white bish then proceed to critique Adrienne by pointin out da same apparent physical attributes ya just said made Wonder Woman...Wonder Woman. :skip:

But anyways, when I think of an amazonian alien bish dat can hang wit Superman, Batman, etc...last image in mah mind is dat of some frail 5'4 suburban housewife. But dat's just me. :yeshrug:
There is no contradiction at all. My critique of Adrienne Palicki was just a critique of Adrienne Palicki...she has no hips or ass. It had nothing to do with her qualifications to be Wonder Woman.
I watched her pilot episode for the Wonder Woman TV show she did and I thought she pulled off the part very well.
She just has a serious lack of curves.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
There is no contradiction at all. My critique of Adrienne Palicki was just a critique of Adrienne Palicki...she has no hips or ass. It had nothing to do with her qualifications to be Wonder Woman.
I watched her pilot episode for the Wonder Woman TV show she did and I thought she pulled off the part very well.
She just has a serious lack of curves.

No way for me to know dat distinction from da post you made, breh. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
London
I've said it before and I'll say it again but Bianca Kajilch would've been the GOAT Wonder Woman casting.

tumblr_mkyrpaKhse1s72xn7o1_1280.jpg

CjoKv1N.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I've said it before and I'll say it again but Bianca Kajilch would've been the GOAT Wonder Woman casting.

tumblr_mkyrpaKhse1s72xn7o1_1280.jpg

CjoKv1N.gif
I always thought she was sexy (first saw her on Boston Public) but her being 37 probably would have automatically disqualified her from getting the role.