The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Faggy ass bytches want that pixie dust weak ass bullshyt wearing fruit booty ass uniforms.

looking like nikkas wearing a full body pull up and shyt.

"Dis movie is too dark my kids can't watch dis"

bytch don't nobody want your snot nosed booger picking cac head lice having little brat in the thearte anyway :pacspit:
Yeah wanting to take kids to a superhero movie is soo stupid. lol

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly not at all surprised by the early critic reviews which are COMPLETE opposite to the fan reviews. This is MAN OF STEEL all over again. Being that I am a fan of Zack Snyder and especially a huge fan of Man of Steel, I trust the fan reactions because if they loved it, I would love it. The critics I EXPECT because most of them are Marvel-biased fans....the want a fun-lighthearted bright comic book Marvel-lite movie to which DC is purposely trying to make its own identity... and many of them DO NOT read the current comic books. This is or shouldn't be shocking at ALL. Based on many of the Marvel stans on this website salivating to hate regardless if they seen or not seen the film... it shouldn't be a shocker.

But the TRUE comic book film critics so far, Campea and Grace Rudolph praised it and I am sure the read of the comic book film critics from Schmoes to Jeremy Jahns will approve it too.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
But Snyder isn't a bad director. He isn't great but he's someone that's made some pretty solid films. I don't get the hate for dude.

Dawn of the Dead was solid but Romero laid the groundwork for that.

Everything else has been mediocre to garbage.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
It is a dark movie. fakkit ass Faraci was going to hate it regardless. He hated Dare Devil(Netflix) as well because it was too dark;.

Are you saying Devin Faraci doesn't like dark movies?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn I was expecting in the high 60's or low 70's but this shyt getting ripped :russ:.

It's still day one regardless but damn.

It will probably settle in the 50's or low 60's