The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Is anyone else suspicious when they hear stuff like this for a movie that hasn't screened for critics a week before its to be released? The DC/Marvel fanboy rift is long and strong, so much so that I find myself wanting to know if a reviewer is a fanatic for either side before I hear a review.
Reviews always tend to be slanted for comicbook movies these days. Best to gauge it from the trailers and check it for yourself.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
After reading the spoilers....

I basically CALLED this plot when they first announced this movie :mjpls:

I'm gonna still go see it but... They would've been better off making MOS a origin flick and saving ZOD for a sequel before going this route.

:mjlol: the spoilers you've read are most likely wrong, there's only been one person who's been right out of all the spoilers people have been posting. There's currently like 5 different endings to the movie posted on random sites/forums

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: the spoilers you've read are most likely wrong, there's only been one person who's been right out of all the spoilers people have been posting. There's currently like 5 different endings to the movie posted on random sites/forums
using Zod's blood to create doomsday is blatantly obvious.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
using Zod's blood to create doomsday is blatantly obvious.

:mjlol: that was stated like 2 years ago and EW restated it again 2 weeks ago. How is that spoiler, I'm pretty sure the majority of people following this movie knew that.

Like I said before, no one has posted legit spoilers outside of information that's been released.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a certified marvel fanboy. Take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Chef

All Star
Daps
cTO6fZm.gif

Don't fight brehs:to: We about to eat at this dinner table. :whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Who's to say I didn't get my info from the right one :mjpls:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: that was stated like 2 years ago and EW restated it again 2 weeks ago. How is that spoiler, I'm pretty sure the majority of people following this movie knew that.

Like I said before, no one has posted legit spoilers outside of information that's been released.
There are probably gonna be some leaks tonight since there's a showing but I think 99% of what's been leaked by people who have "seen" the movie are all bullshyt.