The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Can't wait . Been Marinating in baby oil since 2015 :banderas: MOS thread derailed by collateral damage complainers now this thread with marvel movies

Been Marinating in coconut oil and shea butter since the movie was announced..

MY BODY IS READY !!!!

tumblr_o2eb3iqCfI1uzvyeko3_540.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
there have been conflicting reports about who the standout really is between bats and supes but for anyone paying attention almost everyone thus far has given dap to eisenberg.

It's opinion breh, everyone has one. that's like me saying there are conflicting reports on what the best part about my car is

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Yea TDK I watch for the Joker and great action. BB you watch for Bruce Wayne/Batman. :manny:

I personally enjoy BB more. Maybe its for that reason. Unlike the other Batman flicks who usually just showed a few flashbacks
of his childhood to show why he became Batman, BB did his story from the beginning in a great way. Very detailed.

TDK is dope too and i saw it when it came out in the theatre. Great too but i feel a little overhyped. The whole post-death thing as i call it, with
Heath Ledger, made people jump all on it even more. Thats how it goes. Doesnt mean it isnt a great movie though, but i personally feel BB more.