The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Batman vs Superman: Is the LexCorp Site Teasing Brainiac?

Innovation is a human instinct. The desire to make our lives better, easier and safer has driven invention since man discovered fire. In the 21st century, we are innovating automation. An age of machines that will “think” for us, freeing up human brain power to tackle the world’s bigger questions. When machines behave like machines, they can be compromised. But when machines begin to behave more like humans, that complexity and uniqueness can make us more secure. LEX/OS is the world’s first neural network based operating system. We’re teaching it to think like a human, but we need your help. As a Beta Tester, your actions will teach the system how humans solve problems. Each time you participate, the system will get smarter. Ready to get started?

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::noah::noah::noah:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Press screenings tomorrow

New Smiley :ohhh:

CdG_E1lUEAA5O7a.jpg

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This nikka is so furious :mjlol:

He keeps back peddling like a MF :dead:

I been following that dude's writing for going on a decade now and I can tell you he's very pro Marvel over DC...although he's also been pro Snyder in the past and even got exclusive access to the set of Watchmen. He definetly sounds like Meltzer but honestly what he said is probably true and going to happen.

I expect an initial approval and then as passes people will go back to hating it. Just the law of averages with these movies.