those 3 are a given

but we're also getting
flash
cyborg
doomsday
aquaman
zod (his body)

might as well call this justice league

Very brief minute cameos >>> that FULL FLEDGED AVENGERS movie disguised as a so-called Captain America film.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you wait to see the movies first?

Someone trying to claim with extra so-called characters that it may as well be a "Justice League" despite not any NONE of them in the trailers which more than obviously mean they're just mere cameos. Then IGNORING THE FACT that virtually everyone and THEN SOME with the exception of Thor & Hulk all play a HUGE part in a so-called CAPTAIN AMERICA film.

So, people need to STFU with their own hypocritical stances.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Someone trying to claim with extra so-called characters that it may as well be a "Justice League" despite not any NONE of them in the trailers which more than obviously mean they're just mere cameos. Then IGNORING THE FACT that virtually everyone and THEN SOME with the exception of Thor & Hulk all play a HUGE part in a so-called CAPTAIN AMERICA film.

So, people need to STFU with their own hypocritical stances.
Are you sure the people calling Bats v Supes 'Justice League' are the same people ignoring all the people in Civil War? Seems people like to take the consensus of the board and place responsibility of that consensus on individuals.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you sure the people calling Bats v Supes 'Justice League' are the same people ignoring all the people in Civil War? Seems people like to take the consensus of the board and place responsibility of that consensus on individuals.

Well were ARE the same complaints to a more OBVIOUS film with Civil War? I'll wait. People on here complaining about CAMEOS.... yet, not only a Captain America film have posters of virtually of all the AVENGERS on it...NOBODY is whining about it being an Avengers film. Clearly you have an issue of my pointing out this hypocrisy yourself or you wouldn't be responding to me when I was addressing someone else.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well were ARE the same complaints to a more OBVIOUS film with Civil War? I'll wait. People on here complaining about CAMEOS.... yet, not only a Captain America film have posters of virtually of all the AVENGERS on it...NOBODY is whining about it being an Avengers film. Clearly you have an issue of my pointing out this hypocrisy yourself or you wouldn't be responding to me when I was addressing someone else.
From the Civil War thread:
LOL @ Avengers 2.5. It should of just been a straight up Cap sequel. But it looked straight from the trailer. It might end up being better than "Ultron". Anyways Marvel be like: "'BatsVSupes, Your move" LOL.
Took me 5 minutes.

So you have never seen one poster talking about Civil war being Avengers? Are you sure you are looking?
I just think it is just asinine comparing movies when you saw neither. I was trying to help. lol

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
So there will be a review tomorrow :lupe:
lZCLGTM.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
From a guy who saw a screening today (No Spoilers). He also said that he's only seen MOS once and didn't really like it after the first act

- Superman is the MVP of the movie
- Ben's Batman matched Keaton's and was better than Bale but there's still room for improvement. Loved his take though, he liked Bruce more than Batman because he felt it's a more requiring part of his character in his opinion.
- Batman is very dark and terrifying
- Ben & Irons had great chemistry along with Cavill and Lane
- A very unique comic book movie that is unlike the majority. It will stay with you for a long time
- Had a problem with Irons and Lane being underutilized in their roles but Lane had very emotional and impactful scenes in the few she had
- Gadot's role is small but has great screen presence and stole the scenes she was in. Looking forward to her solo outing
- Says it's Zack's best movie by far
- Superman's arc made the movie great in his opinion, it's really heartbreaking and dives into the mythology of his character
- Terrio's writing is very obvious as it's a major improvement from Goyer on MOS
- Felt like a whole new creative team was involved.
- The movie matched TDK and was in his opinion more enjoyable but will have to go back and see the movie again to see how it holds up

Final score: 8.5/10

:lupe:

Last edited:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
From a guy who saw a screening today (No Spoilers). He also said that he's only seen MOS once and didn't really like it after the first act

- Superman is the MVP of the movie
- Ben's Batman matched Keaton's and was better than Bale but there's still room for improvement. Loved his take though, he liked Bruce more than Batman because he felt it's a more requiring part of his character in his opinion
- Ben & Irons had great chemistry along with Cavill and Lane
- A very unique comic book movie that is unlike the majority. It will stay with you for a long time
- Had a problem with Irons and Lane being underutilized in their roles but Lane had very emotional and impactful scenes in the few she had
- Gadot's role is small but has great screen presence and stole the scenes she was in. Looking forward to her solo outing
- Says it's Zack's best movie by far
- Superman's arc made the movie great in his opinion, it's really heartbreaking and dives into the mythology of his character
- Terrio's writing is very obvious as it's a major improvement from Goyer on MOS
- Felt like a whole new creative team was involved.
- The movie matched TDK and was in his opinion more enjoyable but will have to go back and see the movie again to see how it holds up

Final score: 8.5/10

:lupe:
source please :whoo: