The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:ufdup:keeping the brehs alert. remember what happened last batman movie.
True....I live in Colorado too. I remember being asleep and something woke me up, I turn on the TV for some reason and I see the breaking news alert. shyt is ridiculous.

Any nerd psycho fukk lurking this site whose thinking about copy cattin' that shyt, just stop and think. And kill yaself first.

200_s.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Going to Volition to get my game playtested, C2E2 right around the corner, spring break, and this? March looking so heavenly :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel you. I keep Jamaica Multiplex as an opening night standby. I've yet to see a theatre even half full.

:snoop: oh god I cant stand jamaica multiplex anymore they need to ban the fukking babies... :stopitslime:

:whoa:No need for the douechebag comment. When it comes to blockbusters that's what time it is:damn:College point is cool too though :lawd:. Jamaica was suprisingly full when I went to see Deadpool though. Even on opening night it hasn't been full like the old days usually :patrice:

It's a weird thing about timing I always have this thing to get a good seat. College Point is my go to theater from now on... It's a bit out there but I'm always accommodated. :manny: