The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This movie comes out on the 25th I'm not that hyped yet, my expectations are low. It's funny y'all pre-ordering tickets and the shyt is sold out. I just dont get it. :yeshrug:

I walk in the lobby get my shyt from the kiosk and keep it moving like:

HT_OBAMA_CHEWING_ll_141111.gif

:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This movie comes out on the 25th I'm not that hyped yet, my expectations are low. It's funny y'all pre-ordering tickets and the shyt is sold out. I just dont get it. :yeshrug:

Yeah ok try it on opening weekend night and see what happen :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Lol that shyt ain't happening opening weeknd unless you're going in the morning

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol that shyt ain't happening opening weeknd unless you're going in the morning

I've always walked in and purchased a ticket because I go to movie theaters where I can easily get a seat. I dont go to manhattan like all the other douchebags... :yeshrug:

I've done it on avengers 2... I've done it on star wars... this will be another easy walk in...

If you live in nyc College Point is fukking empty as fukk... :heh: I tend to go when no one is in there... Saw star wars 10pm opening night, got me an empty seat in the corner row...

feet kicked up... :youngsabo:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've always walked in and purchased a ticket because I go to movie theaters where I can easily get a seat. I dont go to manhattan like all the other douchebags... :yeshrug:

I've done it on avengers 2... I've done it on star wars... this will be another easy walk in...

If you live in nyc College Point is fukking empty as fukk... :heh: I tend to go when no one is in there... Saw star wars 10pm opening night, got me an empty seat in the corner row...

I feel you. I keep Jamaica Multiplex as an opening night standby. I've yet to see a theatre even half full.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

i prefer that in most cases but i need that full nerd experience if I'm going opening night. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:whoa:No need for the douechebag comment. When it comes to blockbusters that's what time it is:damn:College point is cool too though :lawd:. Jamaica was suprisingly full when I went to see Deadpool though. Even on opening night it hasn't been full like the old days usually :patrice: