The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ok brehs, what type of snacks should I get for this :noah:
what type of snacks don't you bring should be the question. I'm going in that bytch cargo pockets on swoll with all kinds of shyt.

never take beer though, that *tsst* shyt when you open the can be so embarrassingly loud.

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
what type of snacks don't you bring should be the question? I'm going in that bytch cargo pockets on swoll with all kinds of shyt.

never take beer though, that *tsst* shyt when you open the can be so embarrassingly loud.
Sheeeeit, there gonna be a chorus of brews crackin, breh :russ:

A nikka might take in some shrimp fried rice and a few egg rolls :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
My cousin put me on some hunter's sausage (pause) and shyt is mad delicious. Local specialty market has all sorts of flavors, so I gotta see if I want those spicy problems.

I remember one winter when I went to see Punisher: War Zone, I took a Subway steak and cheese into the theater :russ:

My Sam's Club is across the street from the theater I'm going to, so I'm going to have to scout out some goodies. :patrice:

what type of snacks don't you bring should be the question? I'm going in that bytch cargo pockets on swoll with all kinds of shyt.

Think I'm gonna have one bottle water
One small popcorn
A bag of peanut butter m&ms
And sushi :lolbron:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
My cousin put me on some hunter's sausage (pause) and shyt is mad delicious. Local specialty market has all sorts of flavors, so I gotta see if I want those spicy problems.

I remember one winter when I went to see Punisher: War Zone, I took a Subway steak and cheese into the theater :russ:

My Sam's Club is across the street from the theater I'm going to, so I'm going to have to scout out some goodies. :patrice:
:deadmanny:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city

:deadmanny:

Daps
Got mine

7uFvFUu.png

full

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm thinking i might take a carne asada burrito and a bunch of candy. I'm scared about the drinks though.