The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Well he clearly said if he wanted too he could of killed him . Superman isn't going to just kill batman or maim him

I'm talking about pure disregard for his body..

The way he threw him against the bat signal he could have easily fell off the roof. Batman still being on top the building was more about luck than Superman keeping him alive.

I don't think he tried to kill him....just saying it could easily resulted in an accidental death.

Basically...no lessons learned from Man of Steel. But fukk it, I'm just nitpicking :yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Reminds me of when I went to see Creed.

Dude in the back of the theater said, "Wait, Apollo died?" :dahell:

:mjlol:
U40VQ0P.gif

Chef

All Star
Daps
Yea I was just checking amc on 42nd street just 3d for imax smh I hate 3d. College Point might have some

Lincoln Square breh. It's the only real deal IMAX we got. :myman: nikkas already got all the good seats, :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: it's like Star Wars all over again.:snoop:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This movie is opening in China the same day as the United States. This movie will easily do $200 million opening weekend. Even if it doesn't so what? Only people that need to worry about that are WB executives. This movie will definitely do a billion worldwide or close to it. They're not going to stop their shared universe either because Wonder Woman has already started filming and Justice League starts filming in a few weeks.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Movietickets.com have already sold 24% of their tickets in 3 hours. When school is out and people get off work, its a wrap
I had to wait a day to get my tickets... Hungry Howies got buy 1 large, get 1 for 29 cents Leap Year special :noah:

I had to get thin crust, tho... damn diet :scusthov:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Ok brehs, what type of snacks should I get for this :noah:
My cousin put me on some hunter's sausage (pause) and shyt is mad delicious. Local specialty market has all sorts of flavors, so I gotta see if I want those spicy problems.

I remember one winter when I went to see Punisher: War Zone, I took a Subway steak and cheese into the theater :russ:

My Sam's Club is across the street from the theater I'm going to, so I'm going to have to scout out some goodies. :patrice: