The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I remember the 1st one. I copped it when it dropped back in 1993-94 & loved it ever since. Very underrated. I loved
how it's all dark but still a cartoon.

That Sub-Zero is solid too.
huh? that movie is crazy popular and highly rated breh :dahell:...even had a theatrical run

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
huh? that movie is crazy popular and highly rated breh :dahell:...even had a theatrical run

Underrated with the general public is what i meant. I know it had a theatrical run but it also dropped quickly to VHS based on it not doing that well in theatres (also affected by marketing etc).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Underrated with the general public is what i meant. I know it had a theatrical run but it also dropped quickly to VHS based on it not doing that well in theatres (also affected by marketing etc).

Is it underrated with the general public? Any time I see a list of great superhero animated movies, it's on that list

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Is it underrated with the general public? Any time I see a list of great superhero animated movies, it's on that list

I believe so. Yeah but thats very specific. Im talking about just a good animated movie period.

Also, it got its core fanbase after the yrs due to word of mouth.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So does that mean we will see batman with the lenses finally? :lupe:

BAT_IN_THE_SHADOWS.jpg
latest

We already have.