The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I feel like WB been bullshytting with this promo run. It's like these reports saying about them being not all in with the movie. Even with the TNT stuff they did. It just don't feel as big as it should be. Maybe it will be as it gets closer. I hope:sadcam:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I feel like WB been bullshytting with this promo run. It's like these reports saying about them being not all in with the movie. Even with the TNT stuff they did. It just don't feel as big as it should be. Maybe it will be as it gets closer. I hope:sadcam:
It feels like the Batman Begins promo run.

It wasn't having people like "Oh shyt, Batman's back!" :krs:

It was more like "Okay, okay... let's see what's good, then" :jbhmm:

The reactions around me suggest as such, which shows WB got lots to prove next month.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

It's still more than month away breh, they won't go all out until the final 2 or 3 weeks. They don't want to ASM2 it and be everywhere to the point where people are tired of looking at it. ASM2 spent fukking 100M on marketing alone and had a 255M budget for the movie. The movie only made 700M WW :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We're at the point now where everything is just hearsay and speculation, I don't want to predict anything. I'll be their opening night and hopefully it's really good.

That said, Warner released the trailer on their YouTube page and it's worth the watch. No new footage but it appears to have better picture quality and sound so check it out.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
We're at the point now where everything is just hearsay and speculation, I don't want to predict anything. I'll be their opening night and hopefully it's really good.

That said, Warner released the trailer on their YouTube page and it's worth the watch. No new footage but it appears to have better picture quality and sound so check it out.

1:28 has to be bizarro brehs.

No way that's supes mannerism with that head turn

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oh my freaking god!!!!!!!!!!!! This is literally what I have been saying. I like Marvel but they have given us 10 movies of the same damn thing(TWS exception). At this point Marvel have tricked people into what these comics are. "DC's too Dark and joyless blah blah"

20 years ago, people said that DC is boring and campy while Marvel is Dark and cool.

My, my,my on how the 2 switched places. :laugh: Marvel made the first set of aggressive moves of the comic book Era and now has a predictable formula for their movies outside of the Captain America and Black Panther series.

I'd say after May 2019, these movies will have the gradual decline for Marvel. DC will be just warming up and whipping ass by then.

Same thing with the PG 13 animated movies. Marvel started back in 2005 with The Avengers and the Ironman animated films. DC came in 2007 with Superman vs Doomsday and cleaned up shop a couple of years later.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
20 years ago, people said that DC is boring and campy while Marvel is Dark and cool.

My, my,my on how the 2 switched places. :laugh: Marvel made the first set of aggressive moves of the comic book Era and now has a predictable formula for their movies outside of the Captain America and Black Panther series.

I'd say after May 2019, these movies will have the gradual decline for Marvel. DC will be just warming up and whipping ass by then.

Same thing with the PG 13 animated movies. Marvel started back in 2005 with The Avengers and the Ironman animated films. DC came in 2007 with Superman vs Doomsday and cleaned up shop a couple of years later.

nah bruh DC owned marvel in animated movies way back then

Batman_mask_of_the_phantasm_poster.jpg

Batman_%26_Mr._Freeze_SubZero.jpg

51Vje%2BvL%2BEL._SY300_.jpg