CayS5lwWEAIVjBY.jpg
Are these official?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just dont know why they are going this direction...

So everybody knows about the Joker, but never seen Batman :dwillhuh:
Its from the comics though. They have been going with that "Batman is an urban myth" "Hardly anyone has ever seen Batman personally" thing for decades now.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Read his replies to people who asked him deeper questions. He has no idea if the film is good or not or what WB thinks of it. Anyone can write "I've been hearing mixed things", Man of Steel has been argued since it's release. People are in this guy's timeline still arguing about the quality of Man of Steel :russ:

This fakkit said "what if this movie only makes $700M?" How would that even be possible given that it's opening in China on the same day as the states? It has a prime release date in China. That's huge.

Go watch the movie for yourself and judge it based on whether you liked it or not. :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dammit to hell, this is filling my head with negative thoughts. I really want this movie to succeed. :beli:
The way I see it whether one liked MoS or not we can all agree it split fans. So the fact they were going to use that movie as a springboard for the whole universe is :patrice: then sticking with Snyder by all means, is another suspect move. If this Devin dude is telling the truth it won't surprise me