The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
51JRPZOtspL.jpg

I like this type of movie advertisement.:smugfavre: The big three are staying in their lane and doing good on their own. :obama:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah trying to find the Batmobile after midnight in Gotham's notorious slums sounds like a great idea. Like Superman, no one would expect to see the Batmobile zooming by them. By the time your camera is out, he's gone. Also we don't know if uses it frequently

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:aicmon: yaw know damn well in real life you could just go on YouTube and see hundreds of low quality videos of the batmobile, on some ufo shyt. 0 pics in 20 years is unrealistic as hell. i don't care how you spin it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idc. camera phones are way too common to have 0 pics in 20 years.
It's just trying to show the contrast of how when you visit metropolis you look for superman to try and take pics but in Gotham not for batman
His arms with a gun too short to box with gawd
tumblr_o279gn2Y721r9pt1so4_500_zps9yhgdyrk.gif
Where's the gif of him ripping that reactor out your chest like Shang tsung?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:aicmon: yaw know damn well in real life you could just go on YouTube and see hundreds of low quality videos of the batmobile, on some ufo shyt. 0 pics in 20 years is unrealistic as hell. i don't care how you spin it.
I just dont know why they are going this direction...

So everybody knows about the Joker, but never seen Batman :dwillhuh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just dont know why they are going this direction...

So everybody knows about the Joker, but never seen Batman :dwillhuh:
Jokers been on TV...

Joker has put himself on TV and out himself purposely in the public eye... nikka rides around in a white and purple car:dahell:

Batman resides in the shadows and has been lowkey forever. They're going with Batman being more of a myth than floating around in the daytime like Superman.

Superman is like a gladiator while Batman is like a Ninja

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah, Bats fights in the shadows. It's not like he's fighting his rouges out in public. SS is after BvS so by then he probably feels more comfortable putting in work out in the open like Supes. But if you guys read that tour guide it says that most people in Gotham have seen the Batman or know someone who has so he's not a myth anymore. Only the tourist that visit think he's an urban legend

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, Bats fights in the shadows. It's not like he's fighting his rouges out in public. SS is after BvS so by then he probably feels more comfortable putting in work out in the open like Supes. But if you guys read that tour guide it says that most people in Gotham have seen the Batman or know someone who has so he's not a myth anymore. Only the tourist that visit think he's an urban legend
Yeah it's like a local thing. Where a lot of the locals have seen Batman (and love him/defend him) where it's out of Towners who don't think he's real or the corrupt that usually hates him... Especially since he's been working in the shadows for decades now