The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how you build a universe. Convince the audience thats it's always been there and it will be as vast and deep as your imagination.

Middle Earth didn't begin with Lord of the Rings

Hogwarts didn't begin with Harry Potter

Those worlds are so full of history and mystery which makes them that much more interesting.

The MCU feels like it all started with Iron Man 1. I've said it in another thread also, in the MCU if an event or character isn't introduced than it probably doesn't exist or never happened. But with DC you get to speculate about the past and the future because its a universe full of history.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Word? :ohhh: I missed the part where you became earth's ambassador breh

Its no problem man... its been Superbowl week... all eyes on the Cam attacks, Lville having they players smash hookers, Warriors dominance, and Bron hate.

We're actually planning on making the announcement next week!

giphy.gif

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Theres no way this movie isn't making at least the amount of Jurassic world. That movie made 1.6 billion and this movie is way more hyped/anticipated

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The MCU feels like it all started with Iron Man 1. I've said it in another thread also, in the MCU if an event or character isn't introduced than it probably doesn't exist or never happened. But with DC you get to speculate about the past and the future because its a universe full of history.

:what: there's marvel TV show in its 2nd season that takes place 60 years before Ironman. Capt first place took place 60years before Ironman..... This is on top of the 8 or so films tv shows that have done massive world building, past and present.

There's only been one DC universe film or tvshow. Wtf are talmbout. And from the looks of it, everyone is coming out if the woodwork because of what happened in Man Steel. In Ironman and most marvel films, they elluded to other comic fukkery. Marvel literally paved the way for this type of story telling, no Stan.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Airtrack360 meant that it will be difficult for Marvel to tell enriched stories from the main cast that do not fall in line with the present timeline and there's nothing wrong with that, I love what Marvel did. But DC is doing it a bit differently and the only reason this is a topic of discussion is because a lot of people on here said that DC should NOT take this approach with their universe. Whether it's successful or not remains to be seen.

Side note: I loved those TV spots for the Super Bowl. I'm not entirely sold on Eisenberg but after reading a few articles and the comics that went with this they have nailed the Lex Luthor character. I'm not sure how Eisenberg will play it yet but we do know he'll look closer to the Luthor we know's appearance by the end of the film given that photo from EW.