The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:leostare: good catch. Superman has defeated Shazam, id like to think that at least Shazam = Thor, but yeah that would be an advantage in this handicapped match

the MCU has nerfed Thor like a muthafukka. He should be HANDLING shyt.

Also, I heard somewhere that China is all in on Batman v. Superman. If that's true then this shyt is gonna make a ton of money.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Superman alone has the skillet to take out The Avengers. And yet a battle with him against Batman (absent kryptonite) is supposed to be plausible. But...but...planning :troll:
lol you n*ggaz kill me

fS0Gqfn.png

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
the MCU has nerfed Thor like a muthafukka. He should be HANDLING shyt.

Also, I heard somewhere that China is all in on Batman v. Superman. If that's true then this shyt is gonna make a ton of money.
Them bootleg Dawn of Justice toys with Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Donatello, Homer Simpson, and Pikachu :banderas:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Them bootleg Dawn of Justice toys with Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Donatello, Homer Simpson, and Pikachu :banderas:

The real toys already look bootleg enough. Have you see that shyt? DC is also trying to do their own Marvel Legends-type line where you buy the whole wave and can build another figure. These toys look so cheap. :what:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The real toys already look bootleg enough. Have you see that shyt? DC is also trying to do their own Marvel Legends-type line where you buy the whole wave and can build another figure. These toys look so cheap. :what:
Kenner/Mattel were the only ones that could make a DC action figure that wasn't on some wannabe Mcfarland steeze :smh:

Four inches is the required and only height acceptable in my toys gotdammit :damn:

And I'm not editing that to make it sound less homo :damn:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Kenner/Mattel were the only ones that could make a DC action figure that wasn't on some wannabe Mcfarland steeze :smh:

Four inches is the required and only height acceptable in my toys gotdammit :damn:

I like 6-7 inches myself :patrice:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County

Four inches is the required and only height acceptable in
my toys gotdammit :damn:

Bruh you missing out with those 3.5 to 4 standards.