NULL
tumblr_nrc9z7ILFB1s5zf6fo1_540.gif
:stopitslime:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Eisenberg and Gadot, it seems, will be the only thing :trash:about the film. Can't win em all I suppose, well in this case it was Snyder ignoring fans screaming for Cranston as Lex.

I think they wanted to go with a Younger Lex since both Hackman and Spacy were more seasoned but damn Cranston was perfect man, his face just screams villain:

bryan-cranston-lex-luthor.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fans screaming for Cranston because he is bald and played a bad guy is lazy casting. Eisenberg looked fine IMO. I don't get the "He is not intimating, how is superman going to take him serious" stuff people say. Would Superman being shytting his pants if Cranston played Luthor or something?

I'm not saying I agree with that logic but most people are ingrained with 'respecting your elders', so people will almost naturally feel Supes would have to respect an older person more than a younger person, especially since young people are often being looked upon as 'inexperienced' in the ways of the world whereas older people at least have been 'through some shyt'.

Basically people in general are just more easily sold on a guy who looks like he has a couple decades of doing dirt on him than a guy who just graduated from evil genius university two years ago.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fans screaming for Cranston because he is bald and played a bad guy is lazy casting. Eisenberg looked fine IMO. I don't get the "He is not intimating, how is superman going to take him serious" stuff people say. Would Superman being shytting his pants if Cranston played Luthor or something?

People wanted Cranston cause he's a better actor than Jesse by A LOT and has way more range as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Holy shyt :wow:

That 3 minute trailer was better than every marvel film combined :wow:

Not today breh. There will be a time and a place for it but for now we enjoy the piffery. :myman:

I said in the other thread, it's crazy how in an hour at Comic-Con all of a sudden we go from the polarizing Man of Steel to "holy shyt!" two movies that look like crack rocks. The DC universe needed to use today to deliver their message and it worked... the net is buzzing.

I really think MCU should have dropped something on Civil War.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this trailer got me thinking it prolly should of been Ben all along. Sorry my man Bale but Affleck got the Bat look more than any other Bat in franchise history of movies.