The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trailer was dope as fukk but I feel worse now about Eisenberg than I did before. He's a :trash: Luthor in the trailers....dude looks like they grabbed him from a Comic-Con line and stuck him in the trailer.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
tumblr_nrc9t5wsfT1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

Batman just snapped fool's neck.... :mjlol:

no witnesses

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Fans screaming for Cranston because he is bald and played a bad guy is lazy casting. Eisenberg looked fine IMO. I don't get the "He is not intimating, how is superman going to take him serious" stuff people say. Would Superman being shytting his pants if Cranston played Luthor or something?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fans screaming for Cranston because he is bald and played a bad guy is lazy casting. Eisenberg looked fine IMO. I don't get the "He is not intimating, how is superman going to take him serious" stuff people say. Would Superman being shytting his pants if Cranston played Luthor or something?
Just remember how little those saying that know about luthor

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
People just mad they fav actor didn't get the role. I think he was nice with it. Even peep the mad genius homicidal vibe from him with that red capes are coming lines.