The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
3168657-9041325278-tumbl.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:whoo:

Hey @SwiggyCabrera24 , I'm gonna need you to speak on this
Jesus muhfukkin Christ :damn:

Ok, so first off the piff is levels of GOATness. Batstanning in that theater would be monumental, as I could see myself spending a month going through the entirety of the Timmverse.

It meets my seating requirements, where I shoot for 12 in a dedicated theater, and it has 15. The details of the theater, my goodness. That's some dikk-replacement therapy at it's worse. However, I salute the man who was able to achieve his vision.

:salute:

Lowkey, I honestly would have dropped one more mill to get Adam West, Michael Keaton, and Christian Bale to record a 30 second greeting to play before every viewing :banderas:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus muhfukkin Christ :damn:

Ok, so first off the piff is levels of GOATness. Batstanning in that theater would be monumental, as I could see myself spending a month going through the entirety of the Timmverse.

It meets my seating requirements, where I shoot for 12 in a dedicated theater, and it has 15. The details of the theater, my goodness. That's some dikk-replacement therapy at it's worse. However, I salute the man who was able to achieve his vision.

:salute:

Lowkey, I honestly would have dropped one more mill to get Adam West, Michael Keaton, and Christian Bale to record a 30 second greeting to play before every viewing :banderas:
Well said :wow:

You must spread reputation to at least 40 other user(s) before you can give reputation to SwiggyCabrera24 again.

:dry: