Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
XhZqPIP.png
:dead: :deadrose: :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
XhZqPIP.png

Did you forget how you got the name Rekkac00n in the first place? The poster HOOD would go around saying ****** this/that. You was like "I'll ride with him still because he reps PS3"

:usure:

Tru Story :snoop:

With that said, how you gonna call somebody a cac while complaining about the word c00n which he didn't even use in the post your quoted?
If I was a white poster, I'd hate your ****** guts right now :mjpls:

you do know that lots of mufukkaz here know what really went down, but continue your delusions my friend. It's the reason no one backs up your story.

However....we DO know what happened to you..... :pachaha:

But let's keep that between me an dyou.... :youngsabo:

courtcraigs022510comeup2.png

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you do know that lots of mufukkaz here know what really went down, but continue your delusions my friend. It's the reason no one backs up your story.

"Rekka, this is your conscious speaking. Try to draw attention to the mattress, that'll get em' on your side!!!"
So now you saying you didn't give homey a pass for that specific reason (cuz he was a fellow 3cept)

:wow:

You REALLY wanted to change the subject huh man :laff:

Ok, lets yap about the mattress. I have no need to deflect and lie up in dis bytch. I got man hands n shyt :manny:
So what you wanna know? Mowgli posted a pic of 2 asian dudes kissing and said thats the type of people who like courtdog threads. I took that as a challenge and the mattress thread was created. It wasn't my first craigslist bragging thread either. I mainly made this to fukk with people in canada because ther craigslist was shytty back then. Very quickly just like how you 3cepts act til this day. You circle jerk and believe only what you want to. So I bought a used mattress for real becasue I sonned so many individuals. Nothing has changed :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Rekka, this is your conscious speaking. Try to draw attention to the mattress, that'll get em' on your side!!!"
So now you saying you didn't give homey a pass for that specific reason (cuz he was a fellow 3cept)

:wow:

You REALLY wanted to change the subject huh man :laff:

Ok, lets yap about the mattress. I have no need to deflect and lie up in dis bytch. I got man hands n shyt :manny:
So what you wanna know? Mowgli posted a pic of 2 asian dudes kissing and said thats the type of people who like courtdog threads. I took that as a challenge and the mattress thread was created. It wasn't my first craigslist bragging thread either. I mainly made this to fukk with people in canada because ther craigslist was shytty back then. Very quickly just like how you 3cepts act til this day. You circle jerk and believe only what you want to. So I bought a used mattress for real becasue I sonned so many individuals. Nothing has changed :win:

Nope. Nice try, but continue. We ALL know.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wonder how many daps @Mowgli would have had if that thread were made on The Coli. :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Is there a block feature on this site?

Yup...just click on a users name, and you will see "ignore". Much more efficient than the old way of doing it, and when you ignore someone, their posts just disappear. It's awesome.

Also, I'm not sure, but I THINK that the threads they start don't show up either. Unless Courtney has gone on a thread making hiatus, then I'd assume there would be numerous threads by him the past couple days, and I see nothing when I click thru a few pages. If that is indeed the case, then this particular ignore feature is one of the greatest inventions in message board history.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

:huhldup: