The official BAN PS4 and his aliases thread

7PHX

Pro
Daps
Just ignore it. Ignore feature is very well done on this site. I don't even think you'll see threads made by ignored users. Now that I think about it, I don't see quotes either. :manny:

nope, you just occasionally see people responding to something that has nothing to do with the thread. which is no different from courtdogs posts anyways (just a lot shorter)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if you banned him, his presence would still be felt since all these other Xbots are jacking his style. :scusthov:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just ignore it. Ignore feature is very well done on this site. I don't even think you'll see threads made by ignored users. Now that I think about it, I don't see quotes either. :manny:

I havent seen a courtdog post or thread in weeks. Stop bytching and put him on ignore.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
nope, you just occasionally see people responding to something that has nothing to do with the thread. which is no different from courtdogs posts anyways (just a lot shorter)
:russ:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Even if you banned him, his presence would still be felt since all these other Xbots are jacking his style. :scusthov:

I'm SOHH Class of 2001. XBOTS were ethering PStans long before Courtdog went a little off the deep end.

Plus, we ban him and this place just won't be the same. Just like Batman needs the Joker....The Arcadium needs Courtdog and his multiple aliases.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm SOHH Class of 2001. XBOTS were ethering PStans long before Courtdog went a little off the deep end.

Plus, we ban him and this place just won't be the same. Just like Batman needs the Joker....The Arcadium needs Courtdog and his multiple aliases.

What kind of revisionist shyt is this Arby? :wtf:

But :laff: at admitting Court is :flabbynsick:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
he posts under big suge knight or whatever.. so yea its an alias.
I don't know what you are talking about, friend :shaq: but Big Suge Knight sounds kind of scary cuuuz.
I'm lucky I never ran into him :whew:
3cepts jacked my style, then removed all the substance. AquaCityBoy: This is your life, now that was a thread :salute:

You must have me confused sir, I never had an alias. I am an actual PS4 system. I'm using HUMA to communicate
Take that Kinect :blessed:
So we got cac posters out here callin nikkaz c00ns out here? :patrice:
XhZqPIP.png

Did you forget how you got the name Rekkac00n in the first place? The poster HOOD would go around saying ****** this/that. You was like "I'll ride with him still because he reps PS3"

:usure:

Tru Story :snoop:

With that said, how you gonna call somebody a cac while complaining about the word c00n which he didn't even use in the post you quoted?
If I was a white poster, I'd hate your nikka guts right now :mjpls: