The official BAN PS4 and his aliases thread

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dude is beyond annoying. Posting redundant threads articles from years ago . SMH let's ban this dude. IP ban. We gonna pretend that that Rico alias isn't him :lolbron: I would put him on ignore but its funny to see him get sonned. Posting like 5+ threads daily. Flooding the Arcadium with bullshyt. Maybe if he gets banned he'll watch his seeds. Do for his seeds brehs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@bk are you receiving payola from M$ to allow their marketers on this forum? give me a sign, b, please

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the switched gets flipped just to reveal @PS4 alias, then it should be done for everybody on this board

And thats a Pandora's box I'm not sure you want to be opened :usure:

When Mario Kart: Jetskiing drops he's gonna off himself anyway

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@bk are you receiving payola from M$ to allow their marketers on this forum? give me a sign, b, please
I'll give you a sign
:umad:
If the switched gets flipped just to reveal @PS4 alias, then it should be done for everybody on this board

And thats a Pandora's box I'm not sure you want to be opened :usure:

When Mario Kart: Jetskiing drops he's gonna off himself anyway
What the thread starter doesn't realize is they already know who all the aliases are. Once this board switched over 2 weeks ago, they added that abliity. Mike Browns Job got exposed because of it, got banned too. He was acting like a he was a girl, had a bunch of thirsty nikkaz trying to holla @ him :laff:

But even if I did have aliases, I'm cool enough to do that. I don't prey on the community, I help it :manny:
I'll never understand the point of posting under an alias when everybody knows who you really are to begin with
I hear ya Dr.Wiley :lawd:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I'll give you a sign
:umad:

What the thread starter doesn't realize is they already know who all the aliases are. Once this board switched over 2 weeks ago, they added that abliity. Mike Browns Job got exposed because of it, got banned too. He was acting like a he was a girl, had a bunch of thirsty nikkaz trying to holla @ him :laff:

But even if I did have aliases, I'm cool enough to do that. I don't prey on the community, I help it :manny:

I hear ya Dr.Wiley :lawd:

and if golden is wiley...he almost got that WORK :ninja1: :bustback: :dead:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ignore it. Ignore feature is very well done on this site. I don't even think you'll see threads made by ignored users. Now that I think about it, I don't see quotes either. :manny: