The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pre-spoiler thoughts:

go in wanting to enjoy what it is.

Don't imagine what you want, what it could be, what you'd rather...

Just let the story overtake you as a story you were barely aware of going in might...

I'd sense you'd take it in in that fashion, you couldn't help but enjoy it.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I have no idea why ppl are trying to compare this to BP. I'm going into the theater tonight to experience 2.5 hours or so of comedy, action, and pure chaos, not a deep story.
The story is actually pretty damn good for a Marvel movie IMO. People are gonna compare a major blockbuster tentpole franchise film with Coogler's film. The problem is Coogler's film is a very very personal film. This is the culmination of the entire MCU and the Russos need to include ALL that. No doubt Black Panther is the better film but I still think they did a solid job with what this needed to bring.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
1.All the original Avengers are still alive so they didn't have the balls to do anything.
2. You must've forgot to type in st0rmfr0nt when you posted that bullshyt bytch:pacspit::camby:

I just hate how they've turned BW into this badass super fighter, when in the comics she got her ass kicked easily by the Dora Milaje.

How don’t you get the brilliance of this? Lmao the OG avengers are literally who’s left. They even took it back to the og comics with who’s left because Hawkeye, Ant Man and Wasp are going to be in the next one. The next one is going to be the swan song for Stark and Rogers while setting up the core of the new team from Phase 4 onward...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How don’t you get the brilliance of this? Lmao the OG avengers are literally who’s left. They even took it back to the og comics with who’s left because Hawkeye, Ant Man and Wasp are going to be in the next one. The next one is going to be the swan song for Stark and Rogers while setting up the core of the new team from Phase 4 onward...
It's not about getting it, it's about being tired of them making one of the worst characters too important.