The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
When It was announced that they're doing infinity wars 1 and 2, A part of me wished they would've made the 4th avengers movie titled Avengers 4ever". Now they could and possibly might be doing that lowkey. I hope it stays lowkey and becomes a surprise. If fantastic 4 are woven into the flick it'd be even better
That's some Fast and Furious shyt :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When It was announced that they're doing infinity wars 1 and 2, A part of me wished they would've made the 4th avengers movie titled Avengers 4ever". Now they could and possibly might be doing that lowkey. I hope it stays lowkey and becomes a surprise. If fantastic 4 are woven into the flick it'd be even better

Be honest with me fellow Marvel Stan as the POWERLESS call us.... but then again being real since dem c00ns is ultra sensitive any kind of critique small or big makes one a Marvel stan so practically EVERYONE is a Marvel stan... but nevermind that

Be honest... do you REAAAAAAALLLLY want the F4? Or do you just want Dr. Doom?

This a safe place here :IMDrinking:

Martha

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Be honest with me fellow Marvel Stan as the POWERLESS call us.... but then again being real since dem c00ns is ultra sensitive any kind of critique small or big makes one a Marvel stan so practically EVERYONE is a Marvel stan... but nevermind that

Be honest... do you REAAAAAAALLLLY want the F4? Or do you just want Dr. Doom?

This a safe place here :IMDrinking:

Martha
i need both fam :russ: Doom is that nikka but FF is like the guardians of the galaxy meets ant-man(which is an insult cause they lowkey birthed those family stories) but they're explorers of all universes micro and macro. I want it to be like they were lost exploring some universe and they existed the whole time since before iron man, but chances are they'd make it an origin type deal. It could still work, like A:EMH where they were brought in after the Kang arc of season 1...

I need it to be Reed Tony and Bruce, not just reed and tony.

Wish they didn't make Hank old as fukk but :manny:

plus they could revive his youth during the infinity saga

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i need both fam :russ: Doom is that nikka but FF is like the guardians of the galaxy meets ant-man(which is an insult cause they lowkey birthed those family stories) but they're explorers of all universes micro and macro. I want it to be like they were lost exploring some universe and they existed the whole time since before iron man, but chances are they'd make it an origin type deal. It could still work, like A:EMH where they were brought in after the Kang arc of season 1...

I need it to be Reed Tony and Bruce, not just reed and tony.

Wish they didn't make Hank old as fukk but :manny:

plus they could revive his youth during the infinity saga

I see..... and I find that intriguing. I would be down with that.

Speaking of birthed.... coincidentally excellent choice of words:ehh:

Its time for me to evolved..... might at well birth something new myself

Martha :marthasup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL