The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you saying whatever they show at Comicon won't be revealed till months later?

:ohhh:

Martha

The comiccon shyt is likely just going to be a teaser, they might release that. The audiences is probably going to get to see a full scene tho, that wont be officially released but might leak.

We'll probably get the first full trailer December or January so it can run in front of Black Panther.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The comiccon shyt is likely just going to be a teaser, they might release that. The audiences is probably going to get to see a full scene tho, that wont be officially released but might leak.

We'll probably get the first full trailer December or January so it can run in front of Black Panther.
They will release a trailer before then. Dec/Jan. is like 5-6 months before release. They never wait that long. Think Sep/Oct.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That's all I want!!! Don't have to quench my thirst...... Mouse Baby just wet my tastebuds!

:noah::ahh::whew:

Martha

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

First Trailer is probably coming with Thor or Star Wars.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
When It was announced that they're doing infinity wars 1 and 2, A part of me wished they would've made the 4th avengers movie titled Avengers 4ever". Now they could and possibly might be doing that lowkey. I hope it stays lowkey and becomes a surprise. If fantastic 4 are woven into the flick it'd be even better