The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
giphy.gif

:demonic:

oh shiiiit ya'll nikkas rude looooooooooooooooooool, winnie aint do nothing to no one :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Re: "What are those?"

Y'all just taught me something bc I didn't understand the reference but every time Ive watched the movie the theater literally erupts in laughter when Shuri says that and we zoom in on T'Challa sandals. I thought it was just bc of the open toes

Didn't know what she said was a vine thing. Got me feeling now :flabbynsick:

To be fair the Vine is from 2+ years ago.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Think about how poorly that joke is going to land in 10 years.

Have humor based on a VINE brehs

:picard:

I mean....:manny: I see your point but there's nothing wrong with a movie being dated IMO. Tony Stark was talking about Facebook in the first Ironman movie.

Besides, people been clowning each other's shoes since I was in grade school. That shyt never gets old.

Fred.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I mean....:manny: I see your point but there's nothing wrong with a movie being dated IMO. Tony Stark was talking about Facebook in the first Ironman movie.

Besides, people been clowning each other's shoes since I was in grade school. That shyt never gets old.

Fred.

actually i believe it was myspace!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
So I just copped marvel unlimited, are there any specific stories to read to get prepared for infinity war?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The marketing for this movie is ass. They must gave spent all the budget on CGI and shyt.

Movie comes out in a little over a month and these fools go back and redo shyt because of Black Panther. Its all good adding more Wakanda, but don't move up the release if you ain't ready...I love Spider-man but this is Sony's fault for fukking the whole damn schedule up.

The movie is gonna make bread regardless and they most likely don't want to step on "Black Panther" which is still putting up retarded numbers.

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just copped marvel unlimited, are there any specific stories to read to get prepared for infinity war?

Silver Surfer 34-35 (Thanos outlines his reasoning for getting the stones), Infinity (main issues, I don't think you need to worry about tie-ins), Thanos Quest 1-2 (how he got the stones in the comics), Infinity Gauntlet (if you want, I think Avengers 4 will be more for this).