The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
for the record i just think Thanos is a stupid looking character. it's turning that comic character into a humanoid character with that ballsack chin that just looks ridiculous to me... but like i said earlier, in 5 months i won't even see cgi

:dwillhuh: But that's what his chin has always looked like.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
My nikka how can y'all see the visual brilliance in the gif and think I'm saying it's bad. And I clearly said right and added that had 5 months to make it even better before that,

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:whoa: dude is like literally above hulk status off GP... If you read that recent infinity story in the comics he was out there bodying everyone WITHOUT ANY gems with strength alone... smart like a muthafukka and wears alien tech...

:damn:
This is what i want:blessed::blessed: im rooting for thanos to beat the breaks off the avengers:blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's far from dead and its probably a done deal for the most part.

Once marvel was promoting legion and The gifted it was clear that something is shaking in the back ground regardless of what they where saying.
right now we’re in the same blackout that happened right before they announced purchasing lucasfilms

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Physically they are absolutely street level. Spider-man would crush them in a one on one fight with no prep.

It's their intellect and obsence amount of bullshyt they pull of with prep that allows them to punch above their weight.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Physically they are absolutely street level. Spider-man would crush them in a one on one fight with no prep.

It's their intellect and obsence amount of bullshyt they pull of with prep that allows them to punch above their weight.
deathstroke is street level if batman & black panther are

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How strong is Thanos without the gauntlet ?

He's easily stronger than the Hulk and Thor combined.

When he shows up in the comics it's usually an event to take him down.

Thor solo'd him before but he had a bunch of enhancements ie belt that increased his strength, magical shield and guantlets. ( although this was retconned to be a Thanos clone)

He normally cannot be physically beaten without some Deus Ex type shyt occurring. Ie Drax whose power is "beat Thanos" or an abstract entity stepping in....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:what:Ain't a damn thing wrong with the CGI on him

And if I asked u to write a detailed technical analysis on why the CGI is bad" you couldn't do it

:pachaha:nikkaz be thinking they are World renowned CGI artist on here

nikkas be dikk riding fakkits for Marvel...:scust:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: But that's what his chin has always looked like.
i think it's due to the fact he's basically been purple til now, and in this lighting he looks more humanish... i don't know. like i just said above, he looks like Obediah Stane with a scrotal chin