The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt slaps. And its getting Universal praise for this trailer for causing emotional responses, which is what makes it stick to people.

They’ve finally started to rework the theme so that it can be used in scenes with various tones, which is also how they get it to stick.

Goosebumps.
I've always thought the Avengers theme was decent but never gave it too much thought

When that shyt hit in this trailer I hit the:wow:

shyt took me right back to that crowded theater in 2012:wow::wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Right, and it releases in 5 months but come on
Untitled-8bd1fbb9f4f4cffe8.gif

th cgi is bad my nikka :comeon:

That looks bad? WTF is it being compared to that looks good?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew something was missing, he needs those demonic eyes to truly be thanos

I trust the russos tho

They got the god looking like a purple cac with those blue eyes:hhh:. What always made him so frightening to me as a kid was those black eyes:

Thanos.jpg

51hHK5ij-WL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You lose so much of his character by humanizing his eyes.

Just to add on to Thanos' strength, here he is bytch slapping the Inbetweener:
sjdHrPs_d.jpg

The Inbetweener threw hands with Galactus. Thanos isn't that strong but took the gems with prep time. He didn't fight for them because he was outmatched. Inbetweener was imprisoned by his god level cosmic creators and Thanos tricked him into using all of his power to break free.

He fought Champion of the Universe (Hulk on Steroids) and stayed in the fight long enough to frustrate him. Champion destroyed the small planet they were on and was celebrating his win when Thanks appeared floating on his chair:

img_0662.jpg

Thanos is not to be played with on any level.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
better comparison
DP0dYmSV4AE-0SX.jpg:large

The second one looks better :manny:

And the helmet/uniform is hard to translate to the live action from the comics/cartoons so I'm good with him not rocking the armor.

Furthermore, the reason behind Thanos ditching the armor is because of the infinity stones. If you're wielding the infinity Gauntlet, why would you need armor in the first place. It shows how swagged out/arrogant/confident is at that point in the movie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum protected by some type of magic?? So how does the Hulk just crash through it? Maybe Thanos' arrival alters it somehow?? Dont know Just asking.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Isnt Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum protected by some type of magic?? So how does the Hulk just crash through it? Maybe Thanos' arrival alters it somehow?? Dont know Just asking.

It is WARDED by magic yes but who's to say if a being such as the hulk lands on your house it would withstand it???:mjlol: Also the houses defenses has to be turned on I believe or some shyt like that.