The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I need to see hulk vs thanos,’like hulk shld get manhandled early on to show that this nikka is some else. Kinda like how hela made thor look like a bum in they fight

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I need to see hulk vs thanos,’like hulk shld get manhandled early on to show that this nikka is some else. Kinda like how hela made thor look like a bum in they fight
They do. Bruce in the beginning shows what happened after that fight when Doc Strange an Wong found him:wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Peter is 16, and lives in queens. Why the fukk is he still riding the bus?

HOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIT

THANOS got the power stone first which means Nova Corps Is the planet that’s in ruin ??

(Nova makes his debut here ??)

And gets the other Stone from Loki.. maaaaan shyt gonna be so lit.

Tony got pacman’d to sleep... it’s lit
Those are asgardians.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
How strong is Thanos without the gauntlet ?
Ok In fictional media there are tiers of strength determined by physical attributes and any other powers they have. This a rough, not at all in depth illustration.

-Regular (You and me)

-Street Level: (Batman, Captain America, Black Panther, Dr. Doom, etc would be here, "peak humans"

-Mid tier: (Spider-man, Luke Cage, Deathstroke, Deadpool, etc)

-S tier: Flash (can punch far above his weight though), Cyborg, Aquaman, Maybe Iron Man etc. Max is at Wonder Woman.

- Herald level (People who at the minimum can destroy/create planets to at the maximum destroy/create a solar system): Silver Surfer, Superman, Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Thor, Hulk, Shazam, etc.

-Transcendent: Thanos.

- Skyfather (Typical gods, can create/destroy galaxies): Odin, Zeus, etc.

Abstracts (Often representative of universal principles or truths): Galactus, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Spectre, etc.

Thanos is in the transcendent tier, you would need all of those Herald level people working together to even hope to take him down.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
African bodies on the front lines dying for the universe huh? :mjpls:
Think Wakanda gives a damn about anyone but themselves brehs
full

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:wow: Saw like half the preview and already knew what time it was. This about to be a two movie victory parade for Marvel brehs.

giphy.gif

Thought my DC squad might put up a better fight but its y'all time to shine at this point, Congrats Marvel Gang.

:troll: but if this don't make $2 billion, I'm calling it a flop